""ChatZilla"" is not included with the "1.8b1.5" Mozilla release included with recent versions. Although it could be installed later.
Install it with an existing Firefox, Mozilla, or ""SeaMonkey"" install (if needed):
- Goto https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=16
- Select **Install Now**
- Restart browser
Get it started:
1) Run Chatzilla (via Window menu and under IRC Chat or icon in bottom left corner)
1) Type **/attach irc.freenode.net**
1) Type **/join #puppylinux**
Or you can create a bookmark for the Puppy Linux channel by editing an existing bookmark that you don't want anymore:
1) Bookmarks menu -> Manage Bookmarks
1) Right-click the bookmark to be replaced
1) Select 'Properties'
1) Replace the old name with something like: Puppy Linux IRC Chatroom
1) Replace the Location with irc://irc.freenode.net/puppylinux
1) Click 'OK' to save changes and there you go!