I do this because I will have a previous save file and do not want to boot with that config
This is all new - Puppy Lucid from scratch . . .
2. Turned on firewall from icon bar bottom left only . . .
I right clicked on the firewall wizard several times
before I realized I had to run the wizard before I could turn it off and on Embarassed
left clicking runs wizard - so that is good [ahem]
3. Did a save after initial set up
I now do max size 1.2GB saves (not 512MB)
Ethernet was not persistent and had to click on connect again
4. Did sound check - working
5. Add browser
use the connect button or go to Puppy news in Quickpet and try Iron or Tor browserireFox) - let's burn on the edge . . .
6. In Rox options/thumbnails/show images
7. add my own backgrounds from Hard drive (usr/share/backgrounds)
8. change icons, change from openbox to JWM, Adjust the style of the clock with Menu -> General Utilities -> PupClockset manager. Just pimping and poodling
9. Put on pupblocker, import bookmarks