Main Spot page | Developers | New Developers
Want to help the development of the Next Puppy?
- Educate yourself by using the IRC platform and wiki and reading the forum
- Do you know ISO's can be burnt to CD-RW or DVD-RW? So now you can boot and text reports to the forum
- Create logos, other artwork. No talent? Pah never stops us when we need logos . . .
- Test current spup, just for a taste
- Develop wiki page (that is this one and the main page) register with raffy for access if planning to contribute to wiki
- Open invitation/dialogue with Slackware developers
- Develop Bacon and scripting skills
- recompile heaps of stuff
- fix guis for small screens
- decide what icon layout is best.. maybe someone can hack something together for small screens
- translate... no need to reinvent the wheel here, many of shinobar's wary quickset programs will fit right in
- fix quickpet for spup (maybe rename to slickpet)