- a CD/DVD (+R, -R, +RW or -RW)
- a CD/DVD burner (a CD burner can only burn CD's, but a DVD burner can burn both)
- a Puppy Linux ISO
TODO: add Puppy Linux instructions
If you are running Windows, you can use ImgBurn to burn an ISO to disk.
- Run ImgBurn from the start menu.
- Click "Write image file to disk".
- Beside "Please select a file", click the "Browse for a file..." icon (a folder with a magnifying glass) and browse to the ISO you downloaded.
- Select your CD/DVD burner in the drop down menu, and make sure "Verify" is checked.
- Make sure the "Write Speed" is 1x, and "Copies" is 1. (unless you want more then 1 copy)
- Insert a CD or DVD into your drive
- Click "Write" (the big button).