Mick Amadio (01mick - main support developer on Lucid) Unconfirmed
- Built from latest Spup Woof (Slackware compatibility)
- Min spec P3 600 with 256 RAM
- 32bit and 64bit versions
- Goal of under 100MB ISO using xz compression built into 2.6.8 series kernels, with "200 line patch"
- Porteus module compatibility
- KDE Trinity support as module
- Simple English Docs
- Gettext being used in all GUI scripts for internationalization
- Bug tracking
- Quickpet and other programs updated as provided
- Transmission bit torrent and Chat programs return
- Most secure Puppy ever.
- If possible, Firewall on by default
- Browser run as spot (non root running)
- Security dialogue on first booting, education rather than FUD, unmounting, benefits of encryption, use of passwords, running from DVD benefits etc.
- Panic button, disconnect from internet
- Enhanced snapshot by radky
- Automatic 'personal storage file growth'/movement into a swap file
- boot menu
- Xpupsay dialogue as used in Snowpuppy
- Sorting out Browser/Flash incompatibilities on AMD dual core processors