After Lucid 5.2.6 is done, we will have a good basis for a Community Edition. I envision this as a larger than usual Puppy, with additional programs suggested by forum members. Maybe 160-180MB. Oh yes, with a more advanced kernel! Pemasu's work is a model for what I have in mind. At the same time we release the Community Edition wouldn't it be amazing if we could release a twin 64-bit edition! Or at least a "hybrid" 32/64 bit edition. Iguleder seems to have something going on there. You never know
Larry Short (Playdayz) chief DeveloperAn updated Lucid Puppy, great stuff !!
- smokey01's Puppy Help 101 under 'Document' in menu
- ffmpeg 0.8 (courtesy of 01micko)
- mplayer (courtesy of 01micko)
- gnome-mplayer 1.0.4
- i686 libc--Lucid should run just a bit quicker
- bug fixes and version updates